Thursday, December 8, 2011

How can I transfer MS Outlook from a tower-type hard drive/CPU to a laptop?

I have a Dell tower unit. The monitor, keyboard, etc have all been disposed of, but I do still have the tower and the hard drive. I'd like to access the the Outlook file and transfer it to a Sony Vaio laptop. How could I do this? I've tried to access via a USB connection, but I can find the right coupling attachments. Anyone have a suggestion?|||See you are trying to get your outlook data without monitor on desktop PC. Please find monitor, keyboard and mouse for that and you can copy outlook express / microsoft outlook whatever you would like to copy or access. If you do not have all those stuff then take your hard drive to a shop where PC repair or workshop. They will copy all your data and put it into your laptop. This is what I can suggest you.

No comments:

Post a Comment