Monday, December 12, 2011

What type of vehicle does Carnival use for their airport transfer service?

I am taking a cruise next year and was just curious. Will they take us to the pier from the airport in a normal car, or will it be a bus with a group of Carnival passengers?|||Cruise companies usually use vans or busses, which are clean and comfortable. However, when I flew into Miami last March, I was apparently the only person with a transfer to Ft. Lauderdale for quite a while, so they sent me in a Lincoln Continental! I was very surprised and very pleased.|||Full size bus, like the ones Greyhound use. Be sure to wear a light jacket as they air condition the crap out of them. You don't want to spend your cruise with a cold.|||Normally it will be a van or a bus.|||Bus

No comments:

Post a Comment