Monday, December 12, 2011

What type of converter should i buy to transfer vhs to dvd for editing?

Please only suggest if you have actually used one %26amp; tell me your experiences. I've already googled, best buyed, circuit citied, etc. I want personal testimony ONLY PLEASE. Thanks!|||i have used the dvd express by ads, they have a new one dvdexpress2. works fair, I could not get a direct burn from vhs to dvd. I was able to burn to file on computer, edit on the pc using either their software or pinnacle studio 9 and the burn to dvd. Fairly lengthy process, don't know if their new product works with a direct burn to cd any better than before, but would certainly hope so.|||In short, what you need is an analog capture card to convert/load/digitize your VHS (analog video) to the computer for editing and DVD mastering.





For more detailed explanations go to :


http://www.videohelp.com/





Good luck and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment