Thursday, December 8, 2011

What's a cheap device that I can type text on and then transfer the text to the Internet or to my netbook?

I have a BlackBerry that I use to write long documents. I save the documents by sending them to myself in emails. But I want to leave my Blackberry at home and write documents on the beach and at other places where my Blackberry could get easily damaged or stolen. That's why I'm looking for something cheap, maybe around $75 or less.|||The netbook site posted by the other user seems to be a big scam. Before buying from eglobalwireless.com check users' reviews:



=="They write their own 5 star reviews for their products."



=="The netbook they sent me froze up after a couple days (no longer worked), so I paid $8 to insure %26amp; return to them. They will not send me a new one, nor will they refund my money."



== "This company is not who they claim to be! They sell defective products ..."



=="HOLD IT BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER WITH THEM!! IT IS A SCAM!!!

The 7" netbook I ordered as "NEW" wasn't new with its screen scratched up, came in a mangled up box AND HAD ITS POWER ADAPTOR MISSING!! "



=="Hey people I got scammed too!.... Why are you bothering to do further business with these creeps?"...I foolishly tried to purchase a 7 in mini laptop too"



=="Like others, my wife went with these guys... they are in fact a scam. "



=="Its horrible. They lied, all there information on there is lies...

My dad purchased 2 netbooks, the money got taken out right away. Needless to say, a few days prior to Christmas and bam, NO NETBOOKS (no customer service, no refund)"



=="This company is a SCAM! They will rip you off. False advertising, poor service, poor quality products, and they stole $$ from my credit card (double billed me for a broken 7" netbook and would not refund my money)"



=="I purchased one for my daughter and the netbook is not working, I can not get intouch with anyone, when I call all I get is an automated saying that the mailbox is full..."



=="I found the computer performance to be much less than desirable. I attempted to enter a terrible product rating on the eglobalwireless web site, but the rating never did appear in the listing... apparently if the rating is not good or great, it is discarded and never appears in the listing. I purchased this computer based on the product ratings on the web site which appear to be completely bogus.



=="I ordered the $99 7in notebook. The so called "comments" on this item were all 5 stars. I now believe the company fraudulently entered these comments to con the public into buying their defective product. It turned on once (the notebook) and never turned on again."



=="I have read nothing but negative reviews from other people. I too believe that they made (up) all their (owns) reviews..."



=="i ultimately didn't get my money back because i lost my tracking number."



=="They conveniently do not disclose all of the details of the purchase"



=="2 months later they charged my credit card again for $143.89."



=="SCAM! WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!"



=="Ordered netbook did not receive it tryed to call mailbox is full tryed calling all day no answer mail box still full. Do not bye this shi* it is a scam that is for sure."



=="I ordered to 7'Netbooks...the worse thing ever...Sad..the company is doing there own comments to trick you, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!"



http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.eg鈥?/a>|||Hmmm, cheap device. How about an $80 netbook? https://www.eglobalwireless.com/c-187-ne鈥?/a>



Couple this with a free copy of LibreOffice http://www.libreoffice.org/ and you have a fuller keyboard and are pretty close to budget.



EDIT: Thanks for the heads up. I was going to order a couple of "open box" machines from them since I think the lime green unit is cute. Saved me the trouble. Geeze, on paper it looked pretty good. I've bookmarked the site you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment