Thursday, December 8, 2011

What is the name of the program that can log what you type on your key board and transfer it back to someone?

I'm not 100% but I think I maybe have one of these programs installed on my computer where it keeps logs of everything you type in hopes of picking up a credit card number or other personal information. I was wondering if someone could tell me a few different program names that I could potentially search for on my computer to eliminate this program. Or at least check to see if my computer is in fact "bugged" by a form of this program. Would greatly appreciate it, thank you.|||keylogger|||Key Logger|||The generic name is a keylogger, but it could come in many forms and in many names. No virus-writer would be dumb enough to name his file 'this_is_a_keylogger'! Your best bet is to get a good software with the latest update and perform a thorough check on ur system. Goodluck.|||Keylogger, and this is a kind of spyware. Scan your computer with a good spyware (example: Windows defender).


Deleting file manually won't necessarily remove the programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment