Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I transfer my win media player songs into mp3 type?

I recently recorded my own independant cd and burned my master copy onto my computer. Now I want to put them on my myspace but need them to be in mp3 format. How do I do that? Can it be done easily and for free?|||Put the win files on a cd and then import them into itunes





Or, put the files on a flash drive and import them into itunes using the "import file into library" option in the "file" tab





Itunes automatically changes songs in win format into mp3 format. It creates an mp3 file for each song in the library, which you can then locate by going into your itunes music folder on your computers hard drive.|||If you have Itunes - If you drag those files onto it, they automatically convert them.





Otherwise, there's a good conversion website





Simply upload your song, choose to convert it to .mp3 and then enter your email. Tada, the song is sent, converted to your email for you to download.





It can convert other files too. Good luck with your music

No comments:

Post a Comment